Beef And Asparagus Stir Fry
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Flank steak||1 Pound, sliced diagonally across the grain in 1 inch strips|
|Diet margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Asparagus||1 Pound, cut into 2 inch pieces|
|Beef broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) In a ceramic bowl add soy sauce, wine, garlic, ginger, and beef. Mix thoroughly.
2) Let stand for 1 hour at room temperature
3) In a nonstick skillet melt diet margarine over low heat.
4) Take out meat from marinade and brown on all sides.
5) Stir in asparagus and stir-fry with the meat for 3 minutes.
6) In a bowl, mix broth, cornstarch, and reserved marinade.
7) Add this mixture into the skillet and mix thoroughly.
8) Cook over moderate heat stirring constantly till sauce is thick.
9) Serve hot.