Best Beef Goulash
|Cubed beef||2 Pound, cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Onion soup mix||1 3⁄8 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Canned whole mushrooms||3 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Caraway seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a 3-quart casserole dish, put together beef, 1 cup water, onion soup mix, mushrooms, paprika and caraway.
2. Cover the dish.
3. Cook on high for 14 to 15 minutes.
4. Then, cook on Low for 55 to 60 minutes until beef is tender; stir twice.
5. Blend corn starch with remaining water and stir in the beef.
6. Heat uncovered on Low for 3 minutes until the gravy thickens.
7. Immediately serve in a bowl.