Beef and Tomato Pot
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped to make 1/2 cup|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Wide noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs), uncooked|
|Frozen lima beans||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
1) Shape ground beef into a large patty.
2) In a heavy kettle, heat oil and brown vegetables.
3) Saute onion and chili powder until onion is soft.
4) Stir in soup, water, noodles, lima beans, and salt.
5) Heat, let it boil, ensuring to stir constantly.
6) Simmer the mixture until beans and noodles are tender.
7) Add cheese until it melts.
8) Check seasoning and serve hot.
Calories 832 Calories from Fat 400
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.6%
Saturated Fat 17.8 g89.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.4 mg36.8%
Sodium 1073.2 mg44.7%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g24.8%
Dietary Fiber 12.5 g49.9%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 40 g80.8%
Vitamin A 38.3% Vitamin C 43%
Calcium 24.9% Iron 28.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet