Beef and Tomato Pot
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped to make 1/2 cup|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Wide noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs), uncooked|
|Frozen lima beans||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
1) Shape ground beef into a large patty.
2) In a heavy kettle, heat oil and brown vegetables.
3) Saute onion and chili powder until onion is soft.
4) Stir in soup, water, noodles, lima beans, and salt.
5) Heat, let it boil, ensuring to stir constantly.
6) Simmer the mixture until beans and noodles are tender.
7) Add cheese until it melts.
8) Check seasoning and serve hot.