Orange Glazed Corned Beef Platter
|Corned beef oven roast||6 Pound (2 Pieces, 3 Pounds Each)|
|Dark corn syrup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Frozen orange grapefruit juice concentrate||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), thawed|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a shallow baking pan, unwrap and place the roasts.
3) Bake in preheated oven for 2 1/2 hours.
4) In a small bowl, blend the corn syrup and orange-grapefruit concentrate.
5) Baste the roasts with the syrup mixture and bake basting every 10 minutes with rest of the syrup mixture for 30 minutes or until the meat is tender and glazed.
6) Remove the roasts on a plate, allow to cool, cover and refrigerate.
7) Slice the corned beef into 1/2 inch thick and serve immediately.