Crocked Flank Romanoff
|Canned beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Flank steak||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Tomato paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, undrained|
|Onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Instant garlic||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Minced fresh parsley/1 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Spread and slice the flank steak into thin strips.
2) Chill the beef broth and skim off fat from the surface.
3) In a slow cooker, add the steak, 1/2 the broth, mushrooms sherry, Worcestershire sauce, onions, garlic, parsley and tomato paste together.
4) Cook covered on LOW for 6-8 hours, until the meat is soft.
5) Mix the flour and 1/2 the beef broth and stir into the slow cooker.
6) Put on HIGH, stir and bring to a simmer and the mixture is thickened.
7) Turn off the heat, stir in the yogurt when slightly cool and sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika.
8) Serve immediately in a nice plate.