Spicy Beef En Brochette
|Lean round steak||2 Pound, cut 2-inch thick|
|Dry mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Green pepper wedge||16|
|Whole fresh mushrooms||16|
1) Trim off the fat from the steak and cut into 1/4-inch strips.
2) In a shallow pan or dish, place the steak strips.
3) In a bowl, mix the pepper, mustard, ginger, garlic powder, lemon juice and soy sauce together, blend well and drizzle over the steak strips.
4) Cover and place in the refrigerator for minimum 4 hours.
5) Thread the marinated steak strips, green pepper, tomatoes and mushrooms alternately into the metal skewers.
6) Baste with the marinade and broil over heated coals for 3 minutes.
7) Turn the skewers, baste with marinade and broil for further 3-4 minutes.
8) Serve immediately on a serving platter.