Corned Beef Triangles
|Rye bread slices||24 (Party Size)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Canned corned beef spread||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped watermelon pickle||2 Tablespoon, drained (Or Preserves)|
|Dairy sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
1. Thinly slice off the crusts.
2. In a bowl, blend together corned beef spread, with watermelon pickle and diary sour cream into a smooth spread.
3. Use a butter knife to spread butter or margarine on one side of each bread slice.
4. Apply prepared spread in an even layer, over butter on 12 bread slices.
5. Cover each with another slice, buttered side down.
6. Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and refrigerate to chill.
7. Cut each sandwich diagonally into two triangles.
Calories 175 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.9%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.7 mg4.6%
Sodium 411.1 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 6 g11.8%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C 0.5%
Calcium 4% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet