Corned Beef Triangles
|Rye bread slices||24 (Party Size)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Canned corned beef spread||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped watermelon pickle||2 Tablespoon, drained (Or Preserves)|
|Dairy sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
1. Thinly slice off the crusts.
2. In a bowl, blend together corned beef spread, with watermelon pickle and diary sour cream into a smooth spread.
3. Use a butter knife to spread butter or margarine on one side of each bread slice.
4. Apply prepared spread in an even layer, over butter on 12 bread slices.
5. Cover each with another slice, buttered side down.
6. Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and refrigerate to chill.
7. Cut each sandwich diagonally into two triangles.