Red Flannel Hash
|Canned julienned beets||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned corned beef hash||2 Pound (2 Cans Of 1 Pound Each)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
1. Empty beets in a colander and drain thoroughly.
2. Pat them dry on paper toweling until they are free of moisture.
3. Into a large bowl, crumble corned-beef hash and stir in beets and onion.
4. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into thick patties.
5. Heat a large frying pan over medium high heat.
6. When hot, arrange patties and brown on one side then flip with pancake turner and brown on other side till crispy.
7. Remove directly onto serving platter and serve immediately accompanied with catsup or prepared mustard, if you wish.