Plain Good Beef Bounty For Quick Bite
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Bottled garlic||2 Tablespoon|
|Rye bread slices||8 Large|
|Roast beef slices||12 Large (Thin)|
|Bottled russian dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dill pickle fans||4 Small|
1. In a small bowl or cup, combine butter or margarine and garlic spread and beat until creamy.
2. Butter the bread slices.
3. On buttered side of 4 of the bread slices, arrange folded roast-beef slices.
4. Drizzle Russian dressing over meat and place a pickle fan on top.
5. Top each with another bread slice, buttered side down.
6. Pack each sandwich in a zip lock plastic bag, or wrap in foil or cling film.
7. Serve chilled if you like.