My take on "Old Homestead Steakhouse's" kobe beef hamburger, grilled on my Weber.
1 Pound (kobe beef)
To Taste, freshly ground
1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced (Baby portabella+ Shiitake)
2 , sliced into half
2 Tablespoon (champaign infused)
2 , torn
2 Tablespoon (with ground black truffle)
1. Heat the grill with mesquite.
2. Season the hamburgers with salt and pepper to taste on both sides.
3. Place it on the grill on direct heat and cook for around 2 minutes on each side or until the meat is cooked. Remove from the grill and let it sit until used.
4. In a cast iron pan, heat olive oil. Saute the mushrooms till they are brown.
5. Toast the foccassia bread halves till done.
6. On the bottom half of the bread spread horseradish sauce. Place the burger on it. Spread the chipotle sauce and put the sauted mushrooms. Place the lettuce leaves. Spread mustard on the other half of the bread and place it on top to complete the burger.
7. In a serving plate, serve the burger with some French fries and beverage of choice.