Beef Brisket In Beer
|Beef brisket||4 Pound, trimmed off fat|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Chili sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Beer||12 Ounce (1 Can, 1 1/2 Cups)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Season meat with salt and pepper and keep aside.
3) Take a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, arrange the meat and spread onion on top.
4) Cover with a foil and bake for 3-1/2 hours.
5) Uncover and bake further for 30 minutes, basting with juices as required.
6) Skim fat from fat drippings and add water to make one cup.
7) Cook and stir juice until thick and bubbly.
8) Serve juice along with meat.