|Bone steak||2 Pound|
|Margarine||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Bacon streaky rashers||4 Ounce|
|Red wine||1⁄4 Pint|
|Celery stick||2 , chopped|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
1) Cut the large cubes out of the meat.
2) In a frying pan, melt the margarine.
3) Fry the meat until brown from all the sides.
4) In a large casserole, transfer the meat.
5) In the pan, fry the bacon until golden.
6) Add flour to the pan and cook until it starts to color.
7) Add wine and stock to the pan and bring to a boil.
8) Add in the stock; bayleaf and season with salt and pepper.
9) Pour the sauce over the casserole.
10) Cover it and in oven cook at 325 degree F for 2 hours.
11) Remove the casserole from the oven and add chooped celery with lemon rind.
12) Return the casserole to the oven and on the reduced temperature of 300 degrees F cook for extra 30 minutes.
13) Cool quickly.
14) Reheat before serving.