Toad In The Hole
|Sausages||250 Gram (1/2 Pound)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven by setting it to 400°F/ 220°C .
2) Take a frying pan and add the sausages to it.
3) Fry them until they become brown in color.
4) Take a bowl and beat the eggs in it until the mixture becomes frothy.
5) Add flour and salt to the bowl and stir them in.
6) Add the milk slowly and mix well to make a smooth batter.
7) Take a oven proof pan and add the batter to it.
8) Bake it by placing it in the pre-heated oven for 20-30 minutes.
9) Garnish according to choice and serve hot.
Ovens which are slow to heat will not be adequate here.