Beef and Spinach Gratin
|Lean minced beef||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and chopped|
|Tomato puree||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1 Pinch|
|Dried basil||1 Pinch|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Spinach||8 Ounce, washed and shredded (225 Gram)|
|Plain unsweetened yogurt||3 Tablespoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Ounce, grated (15 Gram)|
|Oregano sprig||1 (For Garnish)|
|Onion rings||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
1) In a non-stick pan, saute the minced beef and onion for a while.
2) Stir in the tomato puree, water, herbs, salt and pepper to the pan and allow to the boil; stir in the spinach and simmer for further 2-3 min until the spinach shrinks; pour the mixture to an ovenproof dish.
3) Blend the egg yolk, yogurt and cheese and pour evenly over the beef.
4) Cook in a preheated oven for 25 min until browned.
5) Garnish with onion rings and oregano sprig and serve immediately.