Prime Rib Roast Flamed With Brandy
|Standing rib roast||6 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Apply cut garlic on the surface of the roast and season with the salt and pepper.
3) In a shallow baking pan or a broiler pan, place the roast with the fat side up, over a rack.
4) Roast in the preheated oven for 2.15 hours for rare, 2 .30 hours for medium and 3 .15 hrs for well done as desired.
5) Remove from the oven, then pour 2 tablespoons of brandy over the roast and flame.
6) Slice and serve in a nice plate.