|Beef rump||1 Pound|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Minced gingerroot||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground toasted sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seed oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced pine nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Slice meat into 1/8 inch pieces.
2) Mix in sugar and leave aside for a minute or two.
3) Lightly grill over charcoal until meat surface is just parched and then pound.
4) In the meantime, mix soy sauce, onion, garlic, gingerroot, sesame seed, pepper, and sesame-seed oil for the sauce.
5) Dip meat into this sauce and brown on all sides by grilling lightly once more, tossing occasionally.
6) Pound the grilled meat and grill once more after dipping into the sauce.
7) Make 1-inch squares from meat and add minced pine nuts lightly.
8) Serve warm.
Froze the meat until hard to slice easily into 1/8 inch slices.