Corned Beef and Succotash Dinner
|Frozen lima beans||12 Ounce|
|Frozen corn kernels||12 Ounce|
|Canned corned beef||12 Ounce, cubed|
|Minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Undiluted evaporated milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fine bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Follow the package direction to cook corn and beans.
3. Take a 2-quart greased casserole and add corned beef cubes to it.
4. Take a skillet and add butter to it. Fry the onion in butter until it turns soft.
5. Fold in Tabasco sauce and flour.
6. Add milk in a very gradual manner and continue to stir until the mixture becomes slightly thick.
7. Add it to the vegetables and meat in the casserole.
8. Take a bowl and combine cheese, bread crumbs and spray it over the top of casserole and cook it for about 20 minutes until their tops turn bubbly and soft.
9. When done remove from oven.
10. Serve as required.
Calories 738 Calories from Fat 296
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.1%
Saturated Fat 18.4 g91.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 144.8 mg48.3%
Sodium 1057.9 mg44.1%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.9%
Sugars 13.7 g
Protein 44 g88.6%
Vitamin A 23% Vitamin C 35.6%
Calcium 44.9% Iron 29.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet