Deep Fried Beef with Sesame Seeds
|Beef fillet||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Soda bicarbonate||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Baking Soda)|
|Liquid meat tenderizer||3 Drop (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Cornflour||2 Tablespoon, blended with water|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Lightly toasted sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped garlic||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped ginger||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chinese rice wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Black soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Black rice vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cornflour||2 Teaspoon, blended with water|
1) Slice beef into 1 cm (1/2 in) thick.
2) On a chopping board, flatten with the side of a cleaver until 0.5 cm (1/4 in) thick.
3) Put in a bowl and sprinkle with bicarbonate soda, meat tenderizer with some water.
4) Massage with the hand for 30 seconds, then add blended corn flour to massage for another 30 seconds.
5) Drain meat and set aside.
6) Heat oil and deep fry the beef slices for 2-3 minutes until it turns crisp and golden.
7) Now, drain and set aside.
8) To make sauce, heat some oil, and stir fry the sauce ingredients, leaving cornflour
9) Thicken with corn flour, add the beef to coat the beef with sauce.
10) Serve immediately sprinkled with sesame seeds.