|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Beef bouillon granules||2 Teaspoon|
|Red wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Large shell pasta||6 Ounce|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a skillet, saute the ground beef and onion until the color changes; drain well and place in a slow cooker.
2) Stir in the salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and the flour; add the water, bouillon and wine; mix well; cook covered on LOW for about 2-3 hrs.
3) Meanwhile, boil the pasta as per the package directions, drain well.
4) Stir in the cooked pasta, mushrooms and sour cream into the slow cooker; cook covered on HIGH for about 10-15 min.
4) Serve immediately on a nice dish.