Saucy Beef Roulades Continental
|Round steak||1 1⁄2 Pound (1/4 Inch Thick)|
|Herb seasoned stuffing mix||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
1) Beat the steak with mallet and cut into 6 long pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix together stuffing mix, celery and onion.
3) Spoon small amount of celery mixture on end of each steak piece.
4) Tightly roll up the steak and secure with skewers.
5) In a non-stick pan, heat shortening and brown the meat.
6) Drain off the fat and stream in the soup, water, oregano and garlic.
7) Put the lid on and simmer for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
8) Slice and serve the Beef Roulades on platter; with cooked whole green beans and white onions, if desired.