Corned Beef Layer
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped sweet pickle||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned corned beef||12 Ounce, finely cut (1 Can)|
1) Take a saucepan and soften gelatin in cold water.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and stir constantly until gelatin dissolves constantly.
3) Remove saucepan from heat, add a dash of lemon juice, sprinkle salt, and let it cool.
4) Fold in mayonnaise and mix in remaining ingredients.
5) Pour the mixture in a mold and let it chill until firm.
6) Take a serving platter, unmold, cut into squares and serve.
Calories 269 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g21.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.7 mg23.6%
Sodium 693 mg28.9%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.72%
Sugars 8.9 g
Protein 16 g32.8%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet