Corned Beef Layer
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped sweet pickle||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned corned beef||12 Ounce, finely cut (1 Can)|
1) Take a saucepan and soften gelatin in cold water.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and stir constantly until gelatin dissolves constantly.
3) Remove saucepan from heat, add a dash of lemon juice, sprinkle salt, and let it cool.
4) Fold in mayonnaise and mix in remaining ingredients.
5) Pour the mixture in a mold and let it chill until firm.
6) Take a serving platter, unmold, cut into squares and serve.