Sirloin Steak In Blue Ribbon Sauce
|Beef sirloin steak||2 Pound, cut about 1 inch thick|
|Thinly sliced onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened (1/2 Stick)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cocktail vegetable juice||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Chop off the fat from the steak.
2. Slice steak into the pieces big enough to serve.
3. Take an 8 inch glass baking dish and put the chopped steaks in it.
4. Place onion and lemon on the chopped pieces.
5. Blend butter and prepared mustard until creamy.
6. Put chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and vegetable juice in the mixture.
7. Drizzle the butter mixture on onion and lemon and secure by covering with plastic wrap.
8. Microwave the dish for 15minutes at HIGH.
9. Once the meat is heated through, revolve the dish one fourth two times while cooking.
10. Once done, let the dish settle for 5 minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve warm.