Old Fashioned Pot Roast In Soup Mix
|Boneless pot roast||3 1⁄2 Pound (Rump, Chuck Or Round)|
|Water||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Onion soup mix envelope/Onion-mushroom /beefy mushroom /beefy onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope, Lipton)|
1) Blend onion soup mix with water.
2) In a Dutch oven, keep the roast and let it become brown.
3) Stir in blended soup mix and cover the dish.
4) Cook on low heat for 2 1/2 hours until roast is tender.
5) Stir the sauce ocassionaly until thickened.
6) Serve the roast with gravy as a main dish.
Calories 178 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7 mg2.3%
Sodium 934.4 mg38.9%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 13 g25.7%
Vitamin A 41.9% Vitamin C 14.2%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet