Old Fashioned Pot Roast In Soup Mix
|Boneless pot roast||3 1⁄2 Pound (Rump, Chuck Or Round)|
|Water||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Onion soup mix envelope/Onion-mushroom /beefy mushroom /beefy onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope, Lipton)|
1) Blend onion soup mix with water.
2) In a Dutch oven, keep the roast and let it become brown.
3) Stir in blended soup mix and cover the dish.
4) Cook on low heat for 2 1/2 hours until roast is tender.
5) Stir the sauce ocassionaly until thickened.
6) Serve the roast with gravy as a main dish.