Corned Beef Hamburger
|Corned beef||4 Ounce|
|Cooked mashed potato||4 Ounce|
|White breadcrumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Mixed herbs||1 Pinch|
|Sauce||1 Tablespoon (For Meat)|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Coating)|
1) Into a basin, measure the corned beef, mashed potatoes, breadcrumbs and a lot of seasoning.
2) Add the sauce and just enough egg, which has ben beaten lightly, to bind the mixture together.
3) Onto a lightly floured working surface, turn out the mixture and divide it into 4 portions.
4) Use floured fingers to shape each portion into a patty. Flour lightly and store in the fridge.
5) Serve and use as preferred.