Corned Beef Hamburger
|Corned beef||4 Ounce|
|Cooked mashed potato||4 Ounce|
|White breadcrumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Mixed herbs||1 Pinch|
|Sauce||1 Tablespoon (For Meat)|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Coating)|
1) Into a basin, measure the corned beef, mashed potatoes, breadcrumbs and a lot of seasoning.
2) Add the sauce and just enough egg, which has ben beaten lightly, to bind the mixture together.
3) Onto a lightly floured working surface, turn out the mixture and divide it into 4 portions.
4) Use floured fingers to shape each portion into a patty. Flour lightly and store in the fridge.
5) Serve and use as preferred.
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g13.1%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 133.2 mg44.4%
Sodium 432.4 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g9%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 15 g29.3%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet