Twisty Beef Bake
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Rotini macaroni/Elbow macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked in unsalted water and drained|
|French fried onions||2 4⁄5 Ounce, divided (1 Can / 1 1/3 Cups)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, divided (1 Cup)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (Undiluted, 1 Can)|
|Canned whole tomatoes||14 1⁄2 Ounce (Undrained, 1 Can)|
|Chopped green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Take a large skillet, stir fry ground beef, drain and keep aside.
3) Stir in hot macaroni, tomatoes, bell pepper, French fried onions, cheese, and soup.
4) Season to taste and mix well.
5) Take a 2-quart casserole, cover, and bake for 30 minutes.
6) Garnish with remaining cheese, onions, and bake uncovered until onions are browned.
7) Season to taste and serve.
Calories 599 Calories from Fat 315
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.9%
Saturated Fat 14 g70.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.1 mg30%
Sodium 651.3 mg27.1%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.8%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 30 g60.4%
Vitamin A 18.6% Vitamin C 22.1%
Calcium 21.7% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet