Twisty Beef Bake
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Rotini macaroni/Elbow macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked in unsalted water and drained|
|French fried onions||2 4⁄5 Ounce, divided (1 Can / 1 1/3 Cups)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, divided (1 Cup)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (Undiluted, 1 Can)|
|Canned whole tomatoes||14 1⁄2 Ounce (Undrained, 1 Can)|
|Chopped green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Take a large skillet, stir fry ground beef, drain and keep aside.
3) Stir in hot macaroni, tomatoes, bell pepper, French fried onions, cheese, and soup.
4) Season to taste and mix well.
5) Take a 2-quart casserole, cover, and bake for 30 minutes.
6) Garnish with remaining cheese, onions, and bake uncovered until onions are browned.
7) Season to taste and serve.