|Corned beef brisket||3 Pound (With Seasoning Packet)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a large microwavable casserole dish, place the corned beef
2. Empty the seasoning packet and pour water over the meat.
3. Cover casserole with its lid or a plastic wrap.
4. Microwave the meat at HIGH for 10 minutes.
5. Turn the beef over.
6. Reduce power to 3.
7. Return to microwave for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours, turning the beef over again after 40 minutes.
8. Remove from the microwave and allow the covered dish to stand for 10 minutes.
10. Slice the meat thinly, cutting diagonally across the grain.
11. Use as required for tacos, burritos or enchiladas or sandwiches
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.1%
Saturated Fat 6 g30%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.5 mg27.5%
Sodium 166.5 mg6.9%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 23 g45%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.09% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet