Ginger with Beef and Orange Peel
|Flank steak||1 Small (1 Piece)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Ginger slices||2 , julienned|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), coarsely chopped|
|Orange peel strip||3|
|Dried chilies/Cayenne pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄2 Pound|
1) Take a bowl and mix cornstarch, pepper and soy sauce along with a tablespoon of oil.
2) Slice the flank pieces thinly before chopping them into three portions.
3) Add the marinade to the beef slices and mix well.
4) Take a frying pan and heat a tablespoon of oil in it.
5) Add garlic and ginger strips to it before stirring them well.
6) Add the beef slices together with cherry tomatoes, hot chilies and orange strips to the oil.
7) Increase the heat and stir for 5-8 minutes.
8) Garnish with parsley and serve on rice.