Roast Beef Omelette
|Diced cooked beef||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Take a bowl and dice the bacon and beef.
2) Grate the onion.
3) Beat the eggs until frothy.
4) Mix the seasonings together.
5) Take a blazer pan and add the diced bacon to it.
6) Fry until it begins to turn crispy.
7) Add the onion and beef and cook stirring with the help of a wooden spoon for 5 minutes.
8) Add the seasonings and eggs.
9) Put the blazer pan on top of hot water.
10) Cook until the eggs are set.
11) Take a spatula and crease lightly at the center before folding over.
12) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 837 Calories from Fat 392
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.2%
Saturated Fat 16 g80.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 836.5 mg278.8%
Sodium 925.4 mg38.6%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 94 g187.6%
Vitamin A 14.9% Vitamin C 15.4%
Calcium 11.4% Iron 18.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet