Crispy Chilli Beef With Broccoli
|Minute steak/Thin-cut sirloin||300 Gram, sliced into strips|
|Vegetable oil||500 Milliliter (For Deep-Frying)|
|Broccoli||1 Small, cut into florets|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), sliced|
|Ginger||2 Inch, peeled and finely chopped|
|Chili||1 Teaspoon, dried (5 Cm Piece)|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Caster sugar||5 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (Juice Of 2 Limes)|
|Spring onions||2 Ounce, sliced diagonally (1/2 Bunch)|
1. Dredge the steak strips in cornflour.
2. Blend soy sauce, lime juice and sugar and keep aside.
3. In a large wok or skillet, pour 2 cm of oil and heat over a high flame.
4. When oil is smoking hot, Add coated steak strips and fry until brown and crisp.
5. Remove with a slotted spoon onto a kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
6. Pour remaining oil into the skillet and heat.
7. Add broccoli, garlic, ginger and chilli flakes and stir fry in hot oil for 1 minute.
8. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the vegetable and mix well.
9. Return the fried beef strips to the wok and add spring onions.
10. Stir fry for a few minutes and dish out immediately.
11. Serve the stir fried beef and vegetables with noodles or rice.