|Beef topside||4 (1/4 Inch Thick Slice)|
|Horseradish cream||4 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||2 Small, scraped and cut into strips|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Celery stalks||1 , cut into strips|
|Flour||3 Ounce (18 Gram)|
|Tomato juice||3⁄4 Pint (375 Milliliter)|
|Red wine||5 Tablespoon|
1) Clean the meat off fat.
2) Take two sheets of wax paper and place the slices in between. Beat the meat with a rolling pin till they turn thin.
3) Take away the paper.
4) On each meat slice spread a spoonful of the horseradish cream. Sprinkle seasoning on top.
5) Cover with vegetables on top.
6) Roll the meat slices and tie it with string.
7) Sprinkle flour on the meat and coat.
8) Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the rolls till brown.
9) Pour in tomato juice and wine to it.
10) Boil and cover over low heat for 1 3/4 to 2 hours till the meat is soft.
11) It is a terrific combination with noodles.
Transfer the content to a rigid container and keep in fridge. Before serving, put the content in a casserole and warm in a moderate oven at 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4, for 45 minutes.
Calories 210 Calories from Fat 74
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.9%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 155 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 92.5% Vitamin C 34.2%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet