|Whole wheat flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
1. In a work bowl, soak the kidney in salted water and allow standing for 1 hour.
2. On a meat board, clean the kidney and cut into 1 inch cubes.
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Add cubed kidney to boiling water and blanch for 1 minute. Drain and refresh in cold water.
3. Dredge the kidney with seasoned flour. Keep aside.
4. Heat a skillet.
5. Brown sliced ham. Remove to side bowl.
6. Use the same skillet that was used to brown ham.
7. Sauté onion till soft.
8. Add the dredged kidney pieces and sauté on high flame.
9. Transfer kidney to serving plate and garnish with browned ham.
10. Serve hot with toast or potato mash.