Sloppy Joes With Ketchup
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ketchup||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sweet pickle relish||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Hamburger buns||4 , toasted|
1) Take a 2-quart casserole, mix together beef and onion and microwave for 2 minutes at Power Hi.
2) Use a fork to break up meat and microwave for an additional 2 minutes at Power Hi.
3) Drain the excess fat from the cooked meat and put it back to casserole.
4) Mix in ketchup, relish, salt and pepper thoroughly.
5) Use a plastic wrap to cover the casserole tightly and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes at Power Hi.
6) Stir the mixture and again microwave for 3 to 4 minutes at Power 5 until the meat is completely cooked and heated.
7) Leave aside for 5 minutes before serving.
8) Serve hot on toasted hamburger buns.