Grilling Certified Angus Beef in minutes
|Angus beef steaks||1 Pound (Certified Angus Beef)|
|Salt||To Taste (For Seasoning)|
|Pepper||To Taste (For Seasoning)|
1. Preheat grill until very hot (about 550 °F).
2. Season steaks with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Place steaks on preheated grill.
4 After a minute or so, rotate steaks a quarter turn to create diamond grill marks.
5. Once juices begin to pool on top, use tongs to flip steaks over.
6. Continue grilling steaks to desired doneness. Use an instant-read thermometer for accuracy.
7. Remove steaks from grill and allow them to rest for 3-4 minutes to redistribute the juices.
Calories 318 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.3%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.3%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 131.5 mg43.8%
Sodium 329.7 mg13.7%
Total Carbohydrates 0.05 g0.02%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.06%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 48 g95.9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.9% Iron 33.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet