|Lean beef||1 Pound|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Chop the beef into small pieces.
2. Place the pieces of beef in a fruit jar. Add water to it allow to stand for 15 to 20 minutes to draw out the juice.
3. Place the juice on a trivet in a pan of cold water.
4. Heat the juice slowly for about 2 hours or so.
5. Make sure that the water does not boil.
6. Season the meat, strain, cool and remove the fat.
7. Beef tea is ready to be served.
8. You may serve it hot or cold.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 676 Calories from Fat 257
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g43.9%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g59.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 190.5 mg63.5%
Sodium 268.2 mg11.2%
Total Carbohydrates 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 99 g197.1%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 13.4% Iron 40.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet