Corned Beef Salad
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned corned beef||12 Ounce, shredded (1 Can)|
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Chopped pimiento||2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
1) Take a pan and boil water.
2) Dissolve the gelatin in it.
3) Add ¾ cup of cold water and refrigerate it until it thickens slightly.
4) Add all the other ingredients except eggs and lettuce leaves.
5) Take a square pan measuring 8 inches and oil it lightly.
6) Refrigerate until it becomes firm.
7) Cut into rectangular shapes.
8) Place on lettuce leaves, garnish with egg slices and serve.