Corned Beef Salad
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned corned beef||12 Ounce, shredded (1 Can)|
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Chopped pimiento||2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
1) Take a pan and boil water.
2) Dissolve the gelatin in it.
3) Add ¾ cup of cold water and refrigerate it until it thickens slightly.
4) Add all the other ingredients except eggs and lettuce leaves.
5) Take a square pan measuring 8 inches and oil it lightly.
6) Refrigerate until it becomes firm.
7) Cut into rectangular shapes.
8) Place on lettuce leaves, garnish with egg slices and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2962 Calories from Fat 2089
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 234 g360.1%
Saturated Fat 39.7 g198.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1186 mg395.3%
Sodium 4813.4 mg200.6%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.4%
Sugars 90.7 g
Protein 124 g247.4%
Vitamin A 120.2% Vitamin C 113.6%
Calcium 19.2% Iron 55%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet