Roast beef melts, is a sandwich recipe that can be made for a quick meal before or after college. It is very simple dish to which many variations can be made to suit your taste and liking. This roasted beef melts can be a good take away food.
6 Ounce (1 Package)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
12 Ounce (1 Package)
1 Can (10 oz)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Cook mushrooms in water. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
2. Heat the sauce and add beef to it.
3. Open the bread and spread juice sauce on it.
5. Stuff bacon, beef and mushrooms in the bread.
6. Add cheese to the sandwich.
7. Grill the sandwich until cheese melts.
This video is a creation of CookinforCollege.You can visit CookinforCollege for complete recipes, and more videos.
Sandwich for meat-lovers!!! This video entails to prepare a delicious and filling sandwich with roasted beef and mushroom. This basic sandwich is given that extra zing with a dash of garlic powder. Its tender and juicy beef makes this a gourmet's delight.