OOOOh yesss! The texture of the beef is soft but not tough; chewy but not rubbery. It's a dish very popular all over China. Judging from my personal experience...WOW!!!!!!
1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced
3 Medium, chop (chop 2 inch diagonally)
2 Clove (10 gm), mince
4 Small, halves
2 Tablespoon, divided
1 Teaspoon (Optional)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
For the marinade
1. Thinly slice the beef, set aside.
2. In a bowl marinate the beef with oyster sauce, rice wine and cornstarch let the beef marinate for 10-15 minutes.
3. Chop the green onions diagonally into 2 inch pieces, mince the garlic, and cut the dried chili into half.
4. Over high heat pour oil in the wok and stir fry the beef for 2 minutes or until done.
5. Once done set it aside, in the same wok add oil, stir fry the garlic until brown.
6. Add the dried chili and green onions and stir for 330 seconds, finally add the beef, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and sugar, stir fry everything until well incorporated.
7. Serve the stir fried spicy beef with steamed rice.