Stir Fried Spicy Beef
|Beef||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Green onions||3 Medium, chop (chop 2 inch diagonally)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Dried chili||4 Small, halves|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Hoisin sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For the marinade|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Rice wine||1 Teaspoon|
1. Thinly slice the beef, set aside.
2. In a bowl marinate the beef with oyster sauce, rice wine and cornstarch let the beef marinate for 10-15 minutes.
3. Chop the green onions diagonally into 2 inch pieces, mince the garlic, and cut the dried chili into half.
4. Over high heat pour oil in the wok and stir fry the beef for 2 minutes or until done.
5. Once done set it aside, in the same wok add oil, stir fry the garlic until brown.
6. Add the dried chili and green onions and stir for 330 seconds, finally add the beef, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and sugar, stir fry everything until well incorporated.
7. Serve the stir fried spicy beef with steamed rice.
Calories 549 Calories from Fat 262
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.2%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.8 mg23.6%
Sodium 934.9 mg39%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 27 g54.7%
Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 24.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet