This is delicious and just about the easiest dish I can offer you. Just remember to slice the beef realy thin!...Enjoy!!!
1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced
2 Clove (10 gm), mince
Red bell pepper
1⁄2 Medium, dice (Optional)
5 Medium, slice
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
For the marinade
1. Thinly slice the beef and set aside.
2. Slice the mushrooms and set aside.
3. In a bowl marinate the beef with hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, dry sherry, sugar and cornstarch, mix everything well and let the beef marinade for 15- 20 minutes.
4. Mince the garlic, dice the red bell pepper and slice the mushrooms, set aside.
5. In the wok pour the oil and over medium high heat sauté the garlic for few minutes and add the vegetables and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add the beef and stir fry for 4-5 minutes and add the beef stock and cook until the beef is cooked and the sauce has thickened.
7. Serve the mushroom beef along with steamed rice or noodles.