On this dish, You can use any kinds of steak: chicken, pork or beef steak. Grilled or broiled. the real taste is in the sauce (ginger sauce)...If you like more kick. Add hot sauce or tobacco sauce if you like!!!
3 1⁄2 Tablespoon, mince (divided)
Beef steak meat/T bone steaks
For the sauce
1. Mince the ginger, set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl marinate the steak with soy sauce, salt and pepper and ½ teaspoon of ginger, coat the steak well and marinate the steak for 15-20 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill just before the marinate time completes.
4. In a saucepan over medium high heat pour water add the remaining ginger, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, sherry wine and cornstarch.
5. Mix everything and cook until the sauce thickens, once done set aside.
6. Place the meat on the grill and grill it for 5 minutes on each side for medium rare and longer for medium.
7. Once done remove and let if rest, slice the steak.
8. Serve the steak with ginger sauce on the side.