Creamed Dried Beef
|Beef||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Separate the slices of beef and break them into small pieces. Saute them in the butter or margarine 3 minutes.
2. Add the flour. Stir to blend well. Then add milk slowly. Stir and simmer 5 minutes. No salt is needed because the beef itself is so salty.
1. Pour boiling water over the dried beef and let it stand 10 minutes.
2. Drain thoroughly, then saute the beef in the butter 5 minutes.
3. Add flour, blend well, add milk slowly, stir and simmer 5 minutes.