Chef Gerry Castro prepares sirloin steak and even adds some yummy Ceja Vineyards 2006 Red Vino de Casa to the sauce! Enjoy the sirloin steak with the wine sauce and rissotto meal with your family and friends!
2006 red vino de casa wine
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a pan, heat the olive oil.
3) Season the steak with the salt and pepper on both the sides, then sear the steak until light brown.
4) Place the seared steak in a 350 Degree F oven for 5-6 minutes.
5) For the sauce: In the same pan add the a cup 2006 Red Vino de Casa wine and reduce it to half. Season with salt and pepper.
6) Slice the steak, plate and serve along with the sauce and some risotto.