1. Place a pot on medium flame, pour oil and saute onion until softened.
2. Add beef and cook until browned.
3. Stir in salt, cinnamon powder, and red wine.
4. Pour water to cover the meat and then add tomato puree. Give it a good stir.
5. Throw green pepper, cover and cook for 40-50 minutes or until done. If you are using normal pot it will take 2 hours to cook.
6. In a separate bowl, cook rice in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain well.
Meats cooked with vegetables develop unique flavors of the vegetables as well as the seasonings. Here is a recipe to cook beef in red sauce that is rich with tomatoes, onions, wine and other seasonings. Deep rich meat indeed!