In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Tarragon Beef Tenderloin Fillets. These are bacon-wrapped fillets of beef tenderloin that are marinated in a flavorful sauce and then broiled in an oven to desired doneness. You may grill them on an outdoor grill or saute them in a saucepan—delicious done in any of these ways!
Bacon wrapped beef tenderloin fillet
12 Ounce ((2) 6-ounce)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Teaspoon, chopped finely (You may use 1/3 teaspoon dried tarragon)
1. In a heavy duty, gallon-sized zip-lock plastic bag, place bacon-wrapped beef tenderloin fillets.
2. Add apple juice, soy sauce, and fresh tarragon. Seal the bag tightly and rub to coat well.
3. Set the bag in a small dish and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours.
4. Remove beef from bag and place on a broiler pan (prepared with foil). Broil about 6 inches from heat, with oven door slightly open about 8 minutes on each side, or to desired degree of doneness.
5. Place on a nice platter and garnish with sprigs of tarragon, if desired.
6. Serve hot with salad.
Things You Will Need
broiler pan, lined with aluminum foil, and with the top covered with foil and slits cut in top
Need a sumptuous dish for the holidays? Then you absolutely can’t go wrong with Betty’s tarragon flavored beef tenderloin fillets. This dish does take a little extra time to come together, but it's simple and scrumptious and the results are mind-blowing good. Stream the video recipe and get making this holiday stunner within your kitchen.