There is nothing more delicious like the beef short ribs on the grill. The low & slow beef ribs with roasted potatoes is something which you should try out to enjoy the delicate and moist taste of beef ribs.
Beef short ribs
Onion soup mix
2 3⁄4 Ounce
1 Tablespoon (As Required)
1 (As Required)
1) Season the ribs with the beef spices rub, on all the sides.
2) Drizzle olive oil on the ribs and coat evenly.
3) Peel off the potatoes and cut into halves. Slice up the mushrooms. Chop the onion.
4) Transfer the beef ribs on the hot coal area of the grill to sear both the sides for a minute or two.
5) Remove the ribs in a roasting pan placed over the indirect heating area of the grill.
6) Pour in the chicken stock over the ribs.
7) Sprinkle the chopped onions and onion soup mix on top.
8) Place the mushrooms and potatoes over and around the ribs.
9) Cover the grill with the lid to cook the ribs at 225F for 4-5 hours. Baste the ribs with cooking liquid in every 45-60 min, during the cooking hours.
10) On a serving plate, place the beef ribs on side with cooked potatoes. Spread the mushrooms along with the soup on top.
This video is a creation of BarbecueWeb. You can visit BarbecueWeb for complete recipes, and more videos.
There is nothing more delicious then the barbecued beef short ribs with some roasted mushrooms and potatoes. Take a look at this excellent video and this is something which you should try out to enjoy the delicate and moist beef ribs. Fantastic way to include beef ribs in your menu. Check it out....