3 Tablespoon (Fiesta Cajun red fish & meat seasoning)
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Marinate the sirloin steak with 2 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
3. Also marinate the calamari buttons with 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
4. Once done place the steak on the grill and cook for 10 minutes on both sides, turning them once in a while.
5. Once done remove and the grill the calamari buttons and grill for 15-20 minutes.
6. Serve the grilled steak along with the calamari buttons along with a glass of chilled beer.