2 Tablespoon (Fiesta, Uncle Chris Gourmet steak seasoning)
Texas sweet onion
2 Medium, slice
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Marinate the rib eye with 2 tablespoon of Steak seasoning.
3. Slice the onions and set it.
4. Place the steak on the grill and grill for 15 minutes grill on both sides, flipping them once in a while.
5. Grill the steak to medium.
6. Once done let it rest for 10 minutes.
7. Place the sliced onion on it and drizzle some olive oil and saute for few minutes or until the onions are crunchy.
8. Serve the grilled steak along with the grilled Texas sweet onion.