1. Using a meat hammer, hammer the skirt steak before seasoning.
2. Season the rid eye steak and skirt steak with sea salt and cracked pepper.
3. Prepare the grill with coal and mesquite woods.
4. Once the grill is ready, place the rib eye steak on the grill with the help of a meat hook.
5. Sear the meat on both sides, flip it and grill it for 15-20 minutes.
6. Place the skirt steak on the grill and do the same, grill to your perfection.
7. Once done remove and let it rest.
8. Serve the rib eye and fajita steak along with some roasted potatoes.