1. In a plate add rice. Add brown sugar and tea on the side.
2. Mix all the contents with a spoon.
3. For the salad, in a bowl add sliced pear and half sliced yellow pepper.
4. Add the chopped green onion and diced jalapeno.
5. Add the chopped basil, coriander and mint leaves.
6. Toss all the ingredients with hand.
7. In another bowl add Dijon mustard, mayo, oj, and pepper.
8. Whisk the mixture until blended.
9. Pour the dressing on the salad and mix well.
10. In the dutch oven put the rice mixed plate at the bottom and slow cook over high heat for 6-7 minutes.
11. Place another plate with holes on top of it like a lid.
12. Keep the beef on top of it.
13. Cover the oven with a foil and place the lid on top.
14. Let it smoke for 5 minutes.
15. Turn off the heat and let it rest for 20 minutes.
16. Open the lid and carefully take out the beef.
17. Place the beef in oven and bake at 450 degrees for 5 minutes.
18. To prepare the dressing for the beef, zest a lemon in a bowl.
19. Squeeze the juice of a lime on top of it.
20. Add shallots into it.
21. Add olive oil on it.
22. Pour soy sauce on it.
23. Whisk well until mixed.
24. Slice the beef.
25. In the plate add the pear salad and put the beef at the side.
26. Add some peanuts at the side for texture.
27. Drizzle the vinaigrette at the top of the beef.
For a foodie, tea smoke beef tenderloin with pear salad is a dream menu. Chock full of flavor and taste, this delectable dish is truly irresistible. What's more, you can make this dish easily at home given you have all the ingredients. Stream the video to learn the recipe.