1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Take the rib eye steaks and dry them with a kitchen towel.
3. Sprinkle pepper and salt and place the steaks on the rack over the baking sheet.
4. Bake in 275 degrees F for 25 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and keep aside.
6. Heat about 2-3 tbsp oil in a pan and sear the rib eye steaks for 2 minutes until nice and brown.
7. Serve with oven roasted potatoes spiced with rosemary.
When you need something special for the weekend, just try making the mouth-watering slow roasted rib eye steak. Delicious and simple, this melt-in-the-mouth roast isn't something that would require you to slave over the stove for hours. All you need is a fresh cut of rib eye, some herbs and a few other storecupboard ingredients and you can whomp up this meaty delight easily at home. Stream the video for more on the recipe.