|Egg noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Ground chuck||1 Pound|
|Canned tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 Cans, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Creamed cottage cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced green onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Minced green pepper||1 Tablespoon|
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain in a colander. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Add chuck and cook, stirring with a fork, until meat has lost its red color and is lightly browned. Stir in tomato sauce. Simmer 2 minutes and remove from heat.
4. Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, onions and green pepper. Mix together and season to taste.
5. Spread half of the noodles in the bottom of a 2-quart casserole. Cover with cheese mixture and top with remaining noodles. Pour meat-tomato mixture over top of casserole.
6. Bake 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3329 Calories from Fat 1863
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 209 g321.8%
Saturated Fat 102.9 g514.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 872.1 mg290.7%
Sodium 4702.4 mg195.9%
Total Carbohydrates 212 g70.7%
Dietary Fiber 15.4 g61.8%
Sugars 42 g
Protein 152 g303.3%
Vitamin A 121.3% Vitamin C 84.3%
Calcium 45.3% Iron 80.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet